Monday, March 28, 2011

Mrs. Roberts' 1st Grade Class!

     Last Friday, I visited Mrs. Roberts' 1st grade class!  I spoke to the students about my platform and the Miss America Organization.  Then I taught them a short hip hop routine, much like I did with the students in Milan.


While I was there,
Shad was announced one of the 1st grade winners
of the 'Caught Being Good' weekly prizes.
Way to Go Shad!!
     Mrs. Roberts' class is an awesome group of dancers, so after our routine, I just had to see some of their sweet dance moves. :)  There were quite a few awesome break dancers, but my favorite steps were performed by a little tap dancer.  She showed of her 'train' and 'perididle', 2 wonderful tap steps. <3
Mrs. Roberts!!
     Mrs. Roberts was my 1st grade teacher, so I LOVE visiting her room.  She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met & has been my favorite teacher for the past 10 years.  She manages to keep order in her classroom, while having fun.  She's great with the children, takes her job seriously, and most importantly, loves all of her students!  I want to be an elementary school teacher when I get older, therefore she is one of my biggest role models.  I aspire to be like her!!  Thank you for having me Mrs. Roberts!!  You are the BEST!!


Make a funny face!!
With Love,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment