Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Congratulations 2011 KC Queens!


Our MC's
They were a blast backstage!

Me with Miss Northeast Counties OT, Miss Audrain OT,
Miss River City OT












       Last year, I was fortunate enough to be Miss Kansas City Outstanding Teen!  I had a great year and just a few weeks ago I crowned the new Miss Kansas City Outstanding Teen!  The day was busy, but amazing. It was fun being the returning queen!

2010 Kansas City Queens :))
Love, love, love these ladies!

Just Laying Around!

     Congrats to the 2011 Kansas City girls!! The new Miss titleholders are Alexis Albright and Carolyn Cianciolo!  The new teen titleholders are Megan McWilliams and Mickayla Nilges!  There was also a Young Miss pageant that afternoon.  Tiny Miss Kansas City is Savannah Fautsch.  Little Miss Kansas City is Ashley Whipple. Young Miss Kansas City is Randall Chambers.  Congratulations to all the queens!! You guys have an awesome year ahead of you!


     I already miss my Kansas City family.  They made my first year in the Miss America Organization wonderful!
The Miss Kansas City directors, Angie Young and Tim Collins, with the 2010 Queens and the 2009 KC girls.


Signing just a few more autographs as Miss Kansas City OT!!
      Now, it's time to focus all my energy on being Miss Gateway to the West Outstanding Teen, working on my platform, and preparing for Miss Missouri Outstanding Teen!

No comments:

Post a Comment