Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday!

     I just celebrated my 17th birthday!!  I was privileged enough to wear the beautiful birthday crown given to me by my 1st grade mentoring class all day long!  After school, my parents surprised me with my birthday gift, a car!!  Now, I just need a job to pay for the gas I've been using :)

     That night I had a slumber party with a few of my friends.  We met at my house and then headed to La Pachanga, a local Mexican restaurant, for dinner.  At the restaurant, they sang "Feliz Cumpleaños" to me.  I even got to wear the big birthday sombrero!!

     After dinner we headed back to my house and were greeted by none other than...Jillian Richardson (Miss Gateway St. Louis)!!  She came into town to pick up her sister and decided to stop by.  We changed into some comfy clothes and ate some of my "The Princess and the Frog" cake and ice cream.  Yummy!

     We spent the rest of the night watching movies and braiding hair.  We also fixed the home of my two new fish, Flatsom & Jetsom.


     Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I had a wonderful day :)
Ready for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment