Monday, October 25, 2010

...3, 2, 1...BLASTOFF!!

     Last Saturday, I was crowned Miss Gateway to the West Outstanding Teen 2011! This year is sure to be exciting, as I am going to be spending it with some amazing people. My new sister queen is Charlee Bisch (Miss Gateway St. Louis OT). I am also excited to work with Amanda Williams (Miss Gateway to the West), and Jillian Richardson (Miss Gateway St. Louis), as I'm sure I can learn a lot from them. I cannot wait to get to know my new sister queens, along with the Gateway board!


     I became involved with the Miss America Organization last year and I quickly fell in love with the it. I think the organization is perfect for me, seeing as it combines some of my absolute favorite things; performing, children, and meeting new people. I feel that I have already gained so much from competing. I am doing what I love while gaining skills that I will use for the rest of my life and meeting some of the most amazing young women in the state. I cannot tell you how excited I am to spend another year in the organization!


     I would like to thank all my family and friends who have supported me! You all are great and I wouldn't be able to do this without you.  I know that you will continue to support me throughout the year.  I am truly blessed to be a "Gateway girl" and I cannot wait to get started! I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures as Miss Gateway to the West Outstanding Teen 2011!! ;D

With Love,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment