Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank You!

     Last week, I received my Limelight photos!!  On November 5, I took a trip down to St. Louis for my photoshoot with Lance Tilford.  My mom and I packed, what felt like my entire closet in hopes we would find 3 perfect outfits.  After saying hello, I was sent straight to the make-up corner.  Lance's wife, Tamara, did an amazing job on my make-up!!  Then I changed into outfit number one and took my headshot for Miss Missouri!

     Next I changed into outfit number two.  Lance turned on the lights and then the music.  I felt like a movie star dancing in the spotlight!  Outfit number three, the cocktail dress was my favorite.  I got to put on my flashy shoes and earrings.  I love bling!  It was so much fun & I think the pictures turned out great.  Thanks Lance!!
     After the photoshoot on Friday, Charlee and I visited the GBs Designs open house.  GBs Designs is one of Gateway's new sponsors.  At the open house we were able to meet Dina and Angie and check out some of their awesome creations!  Thanks for your support Dina and Angie!! ;)

With Love,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment